The Kit for productive prototyping
The Sintratec Kit is the ideal first step into the world of additive manufacturing. It is especially suitable for producing functional prototypes. The printer can be integrated in any production environment and is easy to operate.
SLS technology can print highly complex and functional parts with complete freedom of form. The Sintratec Kit has been designed to meet the professional needs of industries like:
- mechanical engineering
- rapid prototyping
- industrial design
- durable spare parts
- model building
more about the:
The ideal first step into the world of additive manufacturing.
3D Prints in almost infinite freeform, movable parts and high edge definition are ideal for the production of functional prototypes and models. You can even print movable assemblies and multiple nested objects all in one print.
Due to a very precise selectivity objects can be printed in high resolution. Therefore it is also possible to produce complex geometries with smooth edges and surfaces.
- Max. Printvolume = 100 x 100 x 100 mm
- Recommended Printvolume = 90 x 90 x 90 mm
- Laserspeed = 5 – 20 mm/s *
- Layersize = 50 – 100 Mikrometer *
- Temperature = 80 – 150 °C *
- Assembly Time = ~4 days (one person)
- Power = 110V | 230V
- * The open parameters on the Sintratec products allow to customize a lot of parameter to work with individual materials and density properties of the sintering speed.