True Color 3D Printing
- True Color: 1 million+ colors and 5760 x 1440 x 508dpi, delivering consistent, rich, photorealistic color from part to part, screen to part, as well as on undercuts and sidewalls.
- Unmatched Affordability: Never has color 3D printing been so affordable — a fraction of the cost of any other 3D printing technology; now you can print more full color models every day.
- Office Friendly & Easy to Use: Safe build materials, low noise level, no toxic waste.
- Plus: Everything you enjoy in the Mcor Matrix 300+ 3D Printer.
more about the:
Features and Specifications
- The only 3D color printer with 360° HD color accuracy, an ICC color map for the most accurate color in a 3D printer and 1 million+ colors (CYMK – 4 cartridges including black)
- Mcor Technologies 3D ink ensures full color on all surfaces
- x, y & z axis: 5760 x 1440 x 508dpi
- High resolution color on all surfaces, including undercuts and on side wall features
Machine Axis Resolution:
- x, y & z axis: 12µ, 12µ, 100µ (0.0004in, 0.0004in, 0.004in)
- A4 Paper: 256 x 169 x 150mm
- Letter Paper: 9.39 x 6.89 x 5.9in
- A4 Standard Office Paper 80gsm (160gsm ply colour only)
- US Letter Standard Paper 20lb (43lb ply colour only)
- 0.1mm (0.004in)
- 0.19mm (0.007in ply colour only)
File Formats for Printing:
- STL, OBJ, VRML, Collada
- 950 x 700 x 800mm (h)1
- (37.4 x 27.55 x 31.5in (h))
- 160kg (350lbs)1
- 1160 x 720 x 940 (h)1
- (45.6 x 28.3 x 37in (h))
- 150kg (330lbs)
- 350 W, 240 v 50 Hz or 120 v 60 Hz
- 8GB memory, 100GB hard drive, 1GB Graphics Card, 2 network cards, one for the printer
- 64 bit Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8